Friday, October 31, 2008

The Night of MGMT Pt. 2 (Webster Hall VIDEOS!)


MGMT @ Webster Hall (10/30) from Popular Guru on Vimeo.


MGMT-Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (10/30) from Popular Guru on Vimeo.


MGMT @ Webster Hall (10/30) from Popular Guru on Vimeo.

The show was fun. Like everyone else, I was shocked and amused to see the group come out in full mariachi gear.

Their performance was better than the last time I saw them. The costumes, lights and stage props (THC Leaves) were a nice touch to the show.

One thing I still can't figure out is the set list. What were all those songs that I've never heard them play before? I know they used to be a karaoke/cover band, but the stuff they played didn't ring any bells. Of course I recognized their cover of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". That was most definitely an awkward moment.

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: