Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tomorrow: MGMT & Justice @ Webster Hall


Tomorrow (10/30) MGMT(early) and Justice(late) will be performing @ Webster Hall! Both shows are SOLD OUT, of course, and tickets are going for over $100 a pop on craigslist.org! I don't have $100 to spend on either group, much less, damn near $300 for both shows. My plan is to get lucky. I saw Shiny Toy Guns last week for free. How? I waited in the fucking cold for over an hour until a kind group of ladies offered me a ticket...FOR FREE! I'm thinking I might be able to get lucky tomorrow as well. All it takes is one ticket, that's it, one kind soul that doesn't care about scamming someone for $100.

Anyway, who knows if it will work. At the very least I'll hang out outside the venue and take pictures of all the cute highschool/college chicks going to see MGMT.

If it comes down to a free MGMT ticket, or a free Justice ticket...who will I pick? Hmmmm, I could go either way, but most likely Justice considering I've already seen MGMT, and they weren't as good as I expected. Plus Busy P, SoMe and Sebastian are performing with Justice...SeBASTIAN is ILLL!

A Cross the Universe (Trailer)


Also, MGMT is playing The Music Hall of Williamsburg on Halloween the next day.

We shall see!

If ANYONE is kind enough to throw me a free ticket, check out my post on craiglist.org for details and EMAIL me!

pop/ular/GURU

No comments: