Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kaiser Chiefs Are Playing Webster Hall on 10/15


Kaiser Chiefs are an English indie rock band who formed in 1997, inspired heavily by Britpop band Blur. Hailing from Leeds, the group consists of vocalist Ricky Wilson, guitarist Andrew 'Whitey' White, bassist Simon Rix, keyboardist Nick 'Peanut' Baines, and drummer Nick Hodgson. They were named after the South African football club Kaizer Chiefs, a team which former Leeds United defender Lucas Radebe played for. [wikipedia.org]
I've never really listened to the Kaiser Chiefs, but I've seen there name pop up here and there over the last year or so. The only song I have by them on my I-Tunes is "Ruby", it's a catchy tune that I've heard on the radio, sounds a lot like "Believe" by The Bravery.


SeeqPod - Playable Search

The Kaiser Chiefs are playing Webster Hall this Saturday. The show is sold out, so check Craigslist.org for tickets, or scalp them @ Webster Hall. There's NO REASON why you shouldn't be able to get a ticket for $30. Don't pay more than $40, other wise you're getting ripped off.

Girl Talk is playing Terminal 5 on Saturday as well (SOLD OUT ).

I'll be in the city this weekend.

pop/ul/ar/GURU

No comments: